Refund and Returns Policy

This is a sample page.


Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.

To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original SEALED packaging.

Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.

Additional non-returnable items:

  • Gift cards
  • Downloadable software products

To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.

Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.

There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:

  • Items with obvious signs of use
  • Sealed items that have been opened.
  • Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
  • Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery


Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.

Late or missing refunds

If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.

Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.

Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.

If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at {email address}.

Sale items

Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.


We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at and send your item to: INVADER ZIP 10902 I Ave. Ste B3 Hesperia, CA 92345.

Shipping returns

To return your product, you should mail your product to: INVADER ZIP 10902 I Ave. Ste B3 Hesperia, CA 92345.

You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.

If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.


Invader Zip ONLY ships within the United States. We cannot ship our products internationally. The exceptions within the US are when there are state and local restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high capacity magazine restrictions). Shipping costs and delivery dates are estimated from 0-6 weeks after your order is placed. Our goal is to ship every order as soon as possible. The shipping costs are determined by a shipping calculator during checkout.

We ship via USPS, FEDEX and UPS for your convenience. All orders are shipped in non-descriptive boxes for anonymous delivery.





We know our customers prefer simplicity and convenience.  That is why we created our return policy with you in mind. If you receive an item(s) that is defective, please return the item and Invader Zip will refund you the actual shipping cost of the defective item(s). We accept any new, unopened/unused items within 15 days for a 25% restocking fee. After 15 days, we do not accept any returns and you will receive no refund. We will not cover the return shipping cost on any item(s) because you decided that you no longer want the product.

Refunds are processed as soon as we receive the item. We will e-mail a copy of your refund receipt for your records once the return is fully processed. Upon initiation of a refund, it takes approximately 3-5 business days for the funds to be returned to your account.


If you choose to cancel an order WITHIN 24 hours after the order is placed, you will be refunded your total order amount free of charge.  However, if you choose to cancel your order AFTER 24 hours, a 10% (of total purchase amount) TRANSACTION fee will be charged to your account. The remaining 90% will be refunded back to you.

CUSTOM WORK: if you choose to cancel your order AFTER 24 hours, a 30% (of total purchase amount) TRANSACTION fee will be charged to your account. The remaining 70% will be refunded back to you.

If you would like to return an item or have any questions, please contact us.